ok here is what's supposed to happen....
I'm on vacation...I'm on leave..I'm not working...I'm so far away from work...i was watching tv then i fell asleep....then i had the worst dream ever (well,related to work yeah) here it goes..i just finished talking to a customer..then i took off my headset...i thought i was on break...then suddenly i saw in my monitor that there was another call that came in..but since i thought i was on break, my mind shut off..but i had to answer the call...i was able to answer but i couldn't think of anything..i was talking like something was holding back what i'm supposed to say but i was forcing myself to talk...i checked the clock..i just dozed off for just 5 mins..when i woke up, i was really AWAKE. i mean what the ****** is that dream doing?trying to ruin my vacation??i think its a withdrawal from work...just like being on rehab for drugs or alcohol..
bad ka dream..bad ka....layuan mo ako....

