another of those fill me up thingys
A. Current feelingsI am: lazy and sleepy
I want: to take a shower
I have: do some stuff for my sister
I wish: im done with school
I hate: the super dooper user people
I miss: my bestfriends
I fear: ghosts and death
I hear: the barney vcd playing
I search: for money
I wonder: a lot...
I love: my family
I always: check my email
I am not: a good dancer and singer...
I dance: when i hear a good dance music
I sing: when i hear a famililar song
I cry: when i watch drama movies
I write: here in my blog..and no where else
I need: money
I should: workout
B.what ppl think of you........
My father thinks I never: give my 100%
My mother thinks i am: mabait!
C. yes or no
Keep a diary: nope..just this blog
Like to cook: yep
Have a secret you should never share with anyone: of course!
Set ur watch ahead:nope..its gokongwei time
Bite ur fingernails: not anymore
Believe in love: of course
D.Who is...
The weirdest person you know: hmm..marami..sa gox
The loudest person you know: hmm..marami..sa gox din!
Closest friends: lyn and tin and cherry
Special to you: my bestfriends, family and friends
The person that will affect you most: still dunno
The person you'd rather be: a richer me
The person who hates you the most: haha...i think i know who..
The person that knows the most about you: hmm...lyn?

